Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Your Whistle Blows

Before I start, here's a quick update.



It was the kid's 15th birthday yesterday and it was good food that night. But I still feel that the Pandan cake would've been a better choice than boring old chocolate. But hey, what the birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets.

Its been 15 long years with the annoying bugger, ramming into my room to irritate me just for the hell of it. Always eating the last bar of candy and leavng the bathroom in such a state, bickering with me for computer time and "borrowing" my iPod. But sometimes he's just funny enough to make up for it, and in all truth, he really is a good brother most of the time.

Happy 15th brithday, lil bro. Now grow up a bit and BE A MAN. (:


Now back to today,

It's going to be slew of consecutive friendly matches until Friday. Although it was a draw with my dear old alma mater today, I think we might just be on the verge of getting the hang of it, so let's all get the DRIVE, girls. (:

On a random note, it feels funny to be hearing my opponent screaming, "GO UNTIY!". How do you exactly describe that particular feeling, I'm not certain. But anyhoots, I will be the one screaming 'GO IJ!" now. Laughs.

The rest of the noon was spent vegging out with Rynnie and Lissie in school and PizzaHut. It's just one of those simple mundane things you wouldn't think twice about doing after school coupla months back, but so achingly enjoyable when it hasn't been done for such a long time and you've been missing the "good ol' times".

Hello rynnie, I know you're excited about the "I Never" game. I am too.
And no, I still don't want to play Carrom. (:

And what made my day: It's great to get back to familiar grounds with Lissie again.

And digressing a bit, I really need to get my x'mas shopping done and my elbow still stings like @#$%! hell.

Till death do us part,
Yours truly.