Monday, December 11, 2006

I Bet You Think This Song is About You

It's a stormy Monday afternoon and the weather just about describes my piss poor mood to a T. Khairyn knows why I'm in such a foul deposition. The rain lashes against the window panes, punishing and agressive. Helping me to vent. I offered a silent thank you upward.

A quick update before I kill my time playing mindless games with annoying animations and blinding graphics that turns intellect into mush,

1. Saturday night saw me ranting to bestfriend over bitter coffee and zesty mango tea after her work at Paragon's Coffee Bean. As always, and I'm not sure how but maybe just the little knack bestfriends have, she managed to make me feel a lot better. Thank you, Pris. And I cannot wait for you to come over and cook dinner with my mom for my family, seeing how I am pathetically incapable of even boiling hot water. After this, I will bet my favourite knickers that mother dearest would be probably itching to switch daughters.

2. Collected my pay on Sunday with Yvonne. It was relatively substantial and I am utterly charmed by the people working there. They are all practically family, and it's lovely working for people I adore. Chatted with Jeanne for quite awhile and left but not before promising to do the next IT fair with them too. Thereafter, Vonne bought x'mas presents for her siblings at Parco and it was too cute. We hit Vivocity next and instead of settling my x'mas obligations like I intended, I splurged on myself, indecently I should say. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing what we girls do best, shopping shopping and... you get the idea.

Oh and by the way my darling elevens, I saw our favourite topic at Vivo. And Joyce's idea was seriously tempting. (:

Dinner at Secret Recipe was heaven and I think my cake tasted better, Vonne. HAHAH. Anyhoots, it was a whole lot of retail fun and Yvonne made it even better with her company. We're meeting up soon for Happy Feet and I cannot wait. Until than, you know you're loved.

.
.
.
And hell, I am still miffed over what happened. Macs breakfast on wednesday with my girls and it's been way too long since I dished with Rynnie dearest. I cannot wait.