Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hasta la Vistas

A long naggy post today before I fly for my second home, Bangkok. (Honestly, what is it with Thailand and my parents?)

Headed back to USS to watch the friendly against Anderson Sec. But we were laughing around too much to really take note of who won and whatsnot anyhow. Thereafter, a match against the juniors and it was an easy win over them. (Translate: Sound thrashing) Ego booster, I know. And as usual, the drunken revelry and horseplaying around. I posted a few, because the rest of them are too stupid to be aired in public.





Friday night! Eils's birthday cum christmas somethingoranother. And as the photo depticts, the night was all about pizzas all around, and Rui's sexy ass. (:
And startling revelations, off-key karaokes, too much junk food, cam-whoring and chocolate mud cakes.

Lisda, your presence was sorely missed!

And so is Joyce's. But it was still a roll-lickin' good time, as it always is with the dearest elevens. Next year is going to be goooood with us us around.

So here are the wishes from me,

Happy Birthday EILS MY LOVELY. Your never ending antics and the ugly faces you pull. Your indispensable friendship and rock steady presence. Your mega-watt smile and the way you brighten the room and liven the party. The very essential of 0623A and of course, us 11s. Remember the insane taxi driver late night home to Woodlands, remember the long long sms rants between us, remember the many more that are yet to come. You know very well you're loved beyond words. (:

And not forgetting,
Happy birthday MEL you lovable kuku. Sorry we couldn't spend your special day with you but we promise to make it up to you soon. (: Remember the hysterical mahjong days, the Marche binges, Cafe Cartel's bread and the honeydew-in-mouth private joke. Dearest girl, you are a laugh and a half. And I still love you to death, silly woman. Happy belated birthday!


And a special word to bestie who dropped in near midnight and it was a good long talk in my room. And THANK YOUUUU for your gorgeous gift, I cannot love it enough. It amazing how you always know what I want. And also, it was worth all my effort asking around for that expression on your face when you opened yours, and your endless admiring into the mirror! Laughs. All my love, xoxo.



Meeting Karen and the girls at the airport couple of hours from now for catching up and the best part is that I won't be going home from the airport wisfully tonight. (:

Before I depart, here's a sufficiently sincere adieu from yours truly,

Keep it jumping, my loves.