Friday, December 29, 2006

Post Bangkok

The funniest thing happened in Dreamworld, Bangkok. A group of giggling thai girls asked my fifteen year old kid brother to take a photo with them. Keyword: With.

(Ruishan, are you reading this?)

Other than that, Bangkok was relatively uneventful this time round. We rode the MRT there with untourist-like ease and effortlessly translate Thai Baht into Singapore dollars like it was second nature already. And it's getting a bit old really, the cheap shopping and high pitched thai voices. I think I'm getting bored of good ol' bangkok. Time for somewhere new, and scarily foreign.

Alright, I'm down with Gastric flu right now and I'm not in top form so I think I will just end off here. I hope you people had a marvellous christmas.

And thank y'all for all the christmas cards I found stuffed in my mailbox when I returned home. I feel your warmth and love yo.

Now, I'm off to watch TEEN TITANS! (: