Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wind It Up

Wednesday night saw me with my sixers roaming Vivocity. It was Coffee Bean and plush seats to spend the 9pm away. We went onboard this docked ship which contains nothing interesting but provided a superb location for our narcisstic tendencies.

And I uploaded a few because Blogger is being difficult once again.




As Ril said, our nights together are always too short, and time always passes too quickly. But nevertheless, it was the usual familiar comfort they provide that made my day. The way they completely understand my twisted personality, and how they seemed to know instinctively that I was troubled. Like that old nursery tinkle, old friends are truly gold.

I cannot wait for our Ben&Jerry's meet up soon. And in the meanwhile, you know you're loved.