Thursday, November 23, 2006

Stuck

I'm starting to feel the constraints of this blog. Maybe it's due to my own expectations, or maybe to yours. I am not really certain, but all I know is the walls are looming closer together whenever I post up an entry in Tale-Dujour. Suffocating. I have this crave or maybe an inner cry to revamp, and maybe even switch blog host. Livejournal, Xanga, just something else. Blogger isn't giving me the release I need anymore. It's like an old Nokia, overhyped and overrated, not to mention grossly commonplace.

Or maybe its just me. I've lost the ability and also the desire to piece my thoughts into neat senetences and a proper passage. Sometimes, no, lately most of the times, all I want to do is jot my day down in broken lines, like random thoughts. Like how a proper diary should be. My mind jumping all over the place, and every word don't have to be properly arranged in bloody coherence. I don't want to have to make like a secondary student and dutifully write a frigging composition everytime I logged into Blogger. It's driving me up the wall.

Colour me crazy, but I want my entries to look retarded to you. Like you can't make heads nor tails of what I've written sometimes. Abit nonsenical, abit whimsical. No more dull, straight, disgustingly understandable entries. Zilch. I want random, I want babble, I want rubbish. Capisce?

Should I stick it out till the end of this year? Make it meaningful of some sort, like closing a door and opening another. Waiting until 2007 comes, before changing blog. Or should I just shift now? To the heck with meaningfulness and appopriate timing, I'm doing it my way or the highway. But all in all, like it or not, I'm definitely saying Goodbye to Tale-dujour.blogspot soon. It's just a conflict between the impulsive side of me and the idealist in me.

Tell me what you think.