Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor

It's been coupla days since we caught up with each other, and since I'm in an assbummed mood and have absolutely no inclination of elaborating on how were my two days. Here are the highlights of the game:

1. Got drunk and wasted on Ben's BBQ due to a really really awfully stupid game in which I was bloody unlucky, and to think I swore never to go near alcohol again ever since that nightmarish June'05 night. Jeenson and Justin were sweethearts and sent teetering tottering me to my front door before thinking it's safe to leave me unattended.

2. I burnt practically every inch of my skin in Sentosa today. Extra crispy. And probably shot my chances of getting skin cancer through the roof.

But in any event, both days were bloody well spent. I had an obscene amount of fun with the boys and girls respectively for both days. So far, they've filled my long holidays with enough craziness to last me through a hellish 2007 when I'm sweating for my As. Now, everything would be really be perfect if only my darling 0623A would meet up soon, because I miss my 11 jumping beans. B&Js with my sixers clique soon, cannot wait.

And in case you're wondering, no I didn't hit the books yet. Shoot me please, I'm going to perish two months later.