Sunday, November 19, 2006

This time imperfect

You're cynical and harshly unforgiving on the little mistakes people inevitably make. You are always quick to judge and criticise the very quirks and character traits that make him him. It was that one incident, and now we all can't seem to get back what used to be. The friendly camaderie, the guiless joy we used to have every moment and all the you-got-my-back and i've-got-yours. Now its you-got-my-back and i'll-stab-yours. This isn't the way its supposed to be. I think he had done his penace, can we just forget the past and stop bitching about his actions everytime he turns his back? I'm sick of being wrecked with guilt every single time I look at him. Bloody hell, he holds us in such high regards, and trusts us wholeheartedly. Egads, I'm disgusted with myself. Let's drop it.

The human mind is scary and twisted.
Its a cruel world out there, how I wish I can duck under my covers and just make it go away, like those shadows on the floor.