Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Shouting out love from the centre of the world



I ain't got no Visa
I ain't got no Red American Express
We can't go nowhere exotic
It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best

Cedele with bestf was absolute therapy. It felt so fucking good just to spend time with her again, I have no grace in trying to express my happiness. I'm just glad we're throughly updated on each others' lives. Damn, nothing comes close to the feel-good I get from yakking with her, seriously. Love from the bottom of my <3

And,

We, or rather, bestf accompanied me down to Yishun to surprise Lisda at her birthday dinner with her secondary schoolmates. The place was so remote and tucked away that the cab driver had difficulty trying to locate it. Fortunately, Khairyn spotted us in the cab zooming past and she called me. Yeah, don't ask me how she managed to recognize me in a passing cab but she did, thankfully. The birthday girl was satisfactorily surprised by me, so all was worth it.


Just a few, no, A LOT of her favorite things from all over SG. After she is through consuming them, I am going to buy her a weighing scale. (HAHAHA) So for the 123456789th time, Happy 18th Lis. Enjoy the hamper with generosity aye? It was made with much love, brain-wrecking, and exorbitant MRT fees.

Not feeling very cheerful at the moment, it's been a quite some time since I felt this way at night.
(I don't know what is it you want from me, can you please tell me what do you actually want? Goddamn.)
EMO shit manzxzxzx.

Good night, people.