Monday, September 03, 2007

Meme III

The rules are as follows:

If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

1. A person is only as good as what he/she is to you when you're fat/ugly/broke/controversial.

2. Friendship is always about unconditional acceptance and comfortable silences.

3. To love is to invest throughly and entirely, even when the stock prices might free-fall at any given time.

4. Money makes me broke, ironically.

5. I miss MOS Burger, green-skittles-on-the-MRT-bench, exchanging-knowing-looks-and-bursting-into-giggles secondary school everydays with bestf.

6. My way of saying I care is never as eloquent as the words I say to those I don't.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by doing a little here and there every day.

8. Pick the flowers if you have someone you love enough to give it to.

9. To love someone is hell......and heaven concomitantly.

10. Beauty is money.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my disastrous individual school photo that nobody have ever seen, fortunately.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember I don't know yet but I sure as hell won't forget it when it's over.

13. I am most happy when I get something or someone to look forward to.

14. Nothing makes me happier than unexpected sweet little gestures and actions from the people that matter.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the direct relationship between the amount we consume and the weight we put on into an inverse one.

16. If smiles were expensive then I think I would be effing poor.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could stay encapsulated at 18 forever?

18. If you want to be accepted then you have to first accept yourself.

19. Money is not everything but it sure as hell can buy me most of it.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when you waited for me at the bridge in the park at 11pm and sang me that special song.

21. I smile when I think about November 16th and all the plans we have after that.

22. When I am happy, I grin like a moron...and I can't stop.

23. If only I don't have to care about the future, then i can be living life the way I want to live right now.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was to the 3 hours long chat into the wee morning hour with bestf.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, Banned and controversial. (Reverse psychology works yo.)

26. One thing I must do before I die is to have the most kick-ass marriage to the the man who can still give me butterflies in my stomach even after our 50th Anniversary.

27. Doing this meme, I am putting off reality for awhile.


P.S Today was wonderfully spent. (: