Saturday, September 15, 2007

Home Alone I

My parents are jetting off to good ol' Bangkok (read: second home) for four days, and for the first time, without my brother and I in tow.

My father: ectastic because he can finally visit Buddhist temples and random places which he could never in the past because we were supremely disinterested and expressively whiny about it.
My mother : glum because she lost her best shopping partner.

My brother: secretly excited because he gets unlimited freedom, which is a tad scary if you think what four days of post-exams liberation without parental presence can do to a sixteen-year-old boy, considering my parents are taking the internet access cable along with them, hence no WarCraft to ground him at home.

Sadly, it makes little difference to me because I am still in the midst of Prelims II and what else can I do but study? The worst I can do is study till very late hours, but still, I'm studying.

Pffah, pathetic.

But I hope they have a safe flight and a satisfactory time.