Monday, September 17, 2007

Belting out sunlight shimmering <3

So she said what's the problem baby,
what's the problem I don't know
well maybe I'm in love,
think about it everytime I think about it
can't stop thinkin' bout it.

P & L: I love both you girls long long time, thanks for being there for me in the dead of the night.

I'm sneaking this post from Vonne's laptop over at Republic Poly as I overlook her Lifesaving training going on in the pool right now. I hope she doesn't kamikazie from one end of the pool to another wayward end without any ounce of direction again. The last time she did it, she blamed it on the lack of lights. (Excuses)

The view from my seat is rather winning. I can see the tanned boys streaking across the pool and the muscled ones scaling up the rock wall in the adventure course further away.

(I secretly cannot wait for XW's party this weekend because although it's the month of Ramadan, you-know-who will be going! MAJORRR. :) )

Tomorrow's Lit paper and I only got myself rather thoroughly accquainted with Raju, I need to go spend some time with the Duchess now. Ciao.

Two more days!

How much longer will it take to cure this
just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love
makes me wanna turn around and face me bt I don't know nothing 'bout love...