Thursday, March 02, 2006

Revenge is indeed, sweet.

I was scanning through the list of contacts on my MSN list and I ran across this nickname by oe of my juniors ;

"248 days to O...muz study hard!"

And the only coherent thought that ran through my mind was :
AH.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
SUCKA!!! YOUR TURN YOUR TURN! NEH NEH NEH POO POO!

Not very mature , I know.
But I was smug beyond reasoning.

The feeling is SO DAMNED GOOOOOD, I TELL YOU.
Knowing that you have passed that obstacle, and exceeded expectations, you tend to forget there are others out there, mugging hard for the Os, their expectations not yet fulfilled, dreams not yet crushed nor realized.


It all seemed such a long time ago now.

HEEEHEEEEHEE! Revenge is oh-so-sweeeet! oh-soooo-sweeeet! Lalalalalooloolalalala!



Haha, I should really stop now. Perhaps another would be laughing at me, I have not taken the As yet.


123456789 days to As...muz study(reasonably) hard!