Monday, February 27, 2006

Numb Fingers.

Fatigue. FATIGUE.
HBSDUBCJUBkbvkbdfkvuu:UFD:SRibkkls;

Sorry, my fingers snoozed for a moment back there.

I'm IJC's library, and it's bitingly cold in here. Everything looks cold, the computer, the keyboard and the boring new books. It feels the same way too. BRRRRR. I skipped Literature tutorial and came to idle my time away. So far, I had played senseless games, completed sensless games, and realized there's no thrash can in the library. Also, there's a total of 10 paintings hung on the walls of the second storey.

I feel the slightest twinge of regret at my decision of entering a Junior College. Homeworks piled upon assigments. Lectures of subjects I do not have an inkling of an understanding. I find myself more often than not dreaming wistfully about the laid back life of a Polytechnic, and berating myself than I fared well enough in the Prelims to enter a JC for the trial 3 months.. If I have not, I wouldn't be here, slaving myself away, day after torturous day.

I will be working, having money FOR ONCE, or lounging around in cushy chairs, sipping creamy frappachino in Coffebean, with a dear friend, watching the frenzied world rushing by. Smiling lazily, as the working and the studying look pressed and pale, whilst we, the '05 students who survived the GCE O levels enjoy our much deserved hiatus.


SIGHS.


Instead, Im the one looking pressed and pale, rushing along with the frenzied world, glancing eviously over at the relaxed and chilled.

.
.
.
.
.


Shall not write anymore. I need to go soak in cold water and tell myself, JC Good! Have Student Fare for MRT! JC can go U. Can go U, Mummy Daddy Happy! Graduate from U can earn big bucks! Got degree DEGREEEE DEGREEEE! Most Important ! DEGREEEEEE! Can wear funny looking square hat and harry potter gowns for Graduation at U! MummyDaddy Happy!



DEGREEEEEE!