Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Go ahead, make my day. ( I dare you. )

Notice.
Author not in right frame of mind. Heartbeat is too fast, blood pressure is too high. Anything that is stated here cannot be taken into serious consideration. We apologize for the misunderstanding. Author will be back after she finish taking her Prozac pills and stop swearing at her airconditioner remote control.


I just got off a tiff with my mom.

Guess what was the topic?
OOOH SMART YOU ARE.
The release of the GCE O levels results.
Funny, isnt it.
It isnt even released yet and it had already stirred up a shitstorm in my household.

!@#%$#@!%^&*!(@
(i promised not to be crude and uncouth this 2oo6. )

It started out as a light conversation.
It ended with us hollaring at each other.


STOP THINKING IM GONNA GET INTO A FUCKING JC MOM.
I HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE STINKING PEICE OF PAPER. IT WILL BE GIVEN ON FRIDAY.
FRIDAY IS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, FOR YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION.
SO WILL YOU PLEASE GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK ABOUT IT. YOU WILL KNOW TOO SOON.
AND WHO KNOWS? WHEN I CALL YOU ON FRIDAY, SOBBING MY EYES OUT OVER THE TELEPHONE, TELLING YOU I CANT GET INTO A JC CUZ I GOT A FUCKING 30 YOU MIGHT WISH YOU DIDNT WANT TO KNOW SO SOON AFTER ALL.


Screw the resolution.
And screw MOE.

and my air conditioner remote control.