Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ode to o6123a.

I know I do not usually write about events that happens everyday. But this entry shall be an exception. :D

We went to East Coast today, and honestly, it was the best fun I had in ages. We were laughing every one minute, screaming every two minute and enjoying every single moment.

We played games, stupid games that ends with us rolling on the sand with hysteria. Jokes that didnt seemed at funny were sending us to insane shrieks and roars. I mean, when I went to the beach with my other friends in secondary school, most of the girls will be on the mat, chatting and afraiding to get wet or dirty, boys will be in a world of thier own. Cliques were formed. There were more gossips than activities. People will group together to tend to their own, games will be suggested, but none really put into action.

BUT THIS WAS DIFFERENT.

EVERYBODY joined in the fun. Oh my god, there wasn't a single bored moment in the entire day! We played double whacko ( PEISHAN IS SOOOO BLOODY BLUR CAANN), volleyball, monkey, and ALL the lame games we played when we were kids were dragged up. And eveything turn out to be heaps of fun. We sang camp songs and scream stupid cheers.

"Kahlai you so cool you make me woo!"
"Lisda you sissy you make me woo!"
"Weiming you horny you make me woo!"
"khairyn you sexy you make me woo!"
"PEISHAN YOU SO BLUR YOU MAKE ME BOOOO!"

I couldnt recall the last time I laughed so so so hard. So very hard.

We did crazy gymnastics and circus stunts, we even scaled trees!, all for the sake of snapping a few death defying photos. But oh my god, did we had fun. And did we guys have great teamwork work or WHAT.

We rented blades. Although only weiming, khairyn and lisda and me could blade, (Lisda learned fast) it was hilarious teaching the rest. KAHLAI! HOW MANY TIME DID YOU FALL TODAY? HAAH. And ALL rented blades. All were willing to try and join in the fun. Back than, only a few of my friends would wanna blade, the rest would prefer to sit around or do their own stuffs. BUT you guys were great! Everybody were determined to make it the more the merrier. It was utterly wonderful. Also, weiming, khairyn, lisda and me went blading on ourselves after awhile. And went to this pretty section of the beach, NATURALLY we took snapshots. HAHA.

GUYS! Remember the untangling game? OH LORD, SOOO FRUSTRATING! But we kept laughing!

WE ARE SO VAINNNN! ALL OF US LOVE TO TAKE PHOTOS! AND THE PHOTOS ALL SO STUUUPID ONE! WAHAHAH.


It really breaks my heart yto split us up again. Lisda, Khairyn and Peishan! Dont go AJ la! Stay with us in INNOVA! o623a needs you! Val! dont go NJ la! We will be the BEST class ever. Rochester should stay laaa, go YJ for WHAT. IJ more fun CANN. The knights of the round tabke needs you! Little Johnny needs you! But nevertheless, we are having a BBQ this sat! YAYYAYYAY! Im so anticipating! We re gonna have double the joy! 0623A RAWKKKKKS!

WHOOSH.

Im delirious with joy. (=
So im not right in the head.
Wanna hear me sing? :D

I love you people. So much. THIS MUUUUCCCCH! HUGGGGS.