Friday, March 10, 2006

Let's christen it.

Welcome.
Fuckinguntitled- had been loyal.
It had been going for a long time.
I could sense its weariness.
It wants to retire, and move to the Bahamas and sip magaritas or whatever what old retired blogs do.

I clung to it, refusing to let it go, but it insisted.
It said with a fond smile,
"Tze, I was with you through your secondary school life. It had been a wonderful ride. I saw you change and grow through the 2 odd years you have been pouring your tears and expletives into me. But you're older now, and you started to write more of your opinions and less on what you do on a daily routine. Your mindset changes, you are no longer the small, insecure and angsty (well, maybe still angsty) teen you were when you created fuckinguntitled-. Its time to free me and move on to a less angsty, more mature site. Its time to shed your old personality. "

I bawled.
Fuckinguntitled- gave me one last pat and pried my fingers off.
It turned and walked into the crimson sunset.


Err, not exactly. But I was always a hapless romantic. (:

Anyway.
Welcome to tale-dujour.
It seems promising, and its going to accompany me through the years to come. I will be looking forward. Hopefully, you dear loyal readers will also anticipate what tale-dujour got to offer.
I promise to make it good and tammy-free. (: