Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sell me candy

It was a long week that flew by, (how oxymoronic I know) but my brain feels raped with all the impending and past mock exams and essays and assignments and prep talks that I think I've temporarily lost the ability for coherence. Pardon me, but this entry is going to be in a very higgledly-piggedly manner.


Mock exams are the flavors of the week. It was Math to Chemistry to General Paper to another huge-ass Math mock which was so impossible to do that it got my girls seeking solace in Burger King right after. Call it the binge-therapy theory, why not.

Everyone agrees I'm turning yellow. My mother is seriously considering a medical check-up and my father thinks I'm bulimic. @#$%^! this is getting out of hand.

Economics seminar was totally useless, all the Economics teachers from IJC zao-ed during the tea reception. We obediently followed suit. Dammit, my four dollars and not even anything from the tea reception. Ecnomics students hungry kids. So it was IMM with Lai Lai, Cindy, Bentink and Weechen. That was surprisingly very enjoyable.
(Lai Lai, we have to track down that Thai place and don't tell anyone so nobody will form bloody queues. PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE OMGZXZX!)

The bloody rain is ridiculous.

And I realize someone rather entertaining is spamming our class blog. Any idea who this Cheryl person is and why is she calling us chicken-byes? What is a chicken-bye anyway?

No more for now, I found an awesome site selling the most gorgeous dresses at the most orgasmic prices I AM OFF BABY.


P.S Joyce I saw a bright pink car today and I secretly named it after you.