Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To you, Shahril

It's your eighteenth birthday, Ril. Finally, your age is catching up with your looks. This is the big brother I never had, he protects me from assholes and I protect him from whiny annoying minahs. (:
He is the guy who never minded my "fucks" because hell, he made those the staple of his every conversations. He is the man that I cheated Math test with and got our asses chewed by Tan KS. He is the guy who was there to hear me out during chalet night, when I felt like crap, never ever judging, but always supporting and helping me demolish the entire bucket of Rocky Road/French Vanilla ice cream along the way. He was the one who got pissed off when I got drunk in school one day, and I'm the one he always calls/text late at night when sorrow got the better of him. He is the guy who rolls his eyes when I proclaim everyone obsessed with me, but always always agreeing just to make me happy. HAHA. He is the one who gossips endlessly with me by the stairs after school, and the one who bitches happily about everyone with moi.

Because he is my Shahril Aziz aka brotherdearest. (:

Happy happy birthday, big guy.
You know you are loved.
____________________________________

Xcountry today, I ran hard enough to clinch myself a medal. I'm happy enough.