Saturday, January 20, 2007

Through Glass

"save room for a moment to be with me
save room for my love save a little
save a little for me
won't you save a little
save a little for me."

I have an alarmingly steep pile of assignments long past overdue, but am at absolutely no inclincation to touch any with a ten foot pole. It's been a long week, and I feel so emotionally, physically and mentally drained. Tell me how it feels to have someone stick a straw in you and suck you of all your energy and I will tell you how I feel at this very moment.

If it weren't for the sillest bunch of friends that gets me going, I would probably be sorely tempted to skip mondays all the way to fridays, every week of the rest of my J2 existence. This is how bad it gets, and it's only the first month. Holy hell, I cannot bloody wait for meaningless fun and CNY to goof off.

Cross country next week and too much cake with Bestfriend yesterday, I'm off for a good run now.

P.S Links and Archives at the bottom, don't get your panties in a bunch.