Sunday, January 28, 2007

Chocolate Without The Guilt

Yesterday afternoon was spent with my SELENGE SELENGE darling Rynnie, reading recipes wrongly and turning brownies into kuehs first, and than cakes. THREE ounces, my dear, not eight. That's what you get for writing everything down in neon yellow pen. (Nyahahahha) It was hilarious, how we were practically drowning in self-denial when the "brownies" came out. (It MUST be the sugar!) Tsk, but still, it was a delightful noon well spent.

Rushed downtown to meet the other half of The Elevens. Fish & Co with Joyce that hungry beggar pushing us all the way because she was so ravenous. And it was late night Bugis Street shopping, which leaves me very dissastisfied because I did not pounce on anything yet dammit. We're coming back girls! I swear.

Needless to say I had oodles doodles of G to the O O D time.

ELEVENS <3! God knows I love you more than my favourite pair of knickers. Study for Econs yo!