Monday, July 03, 2006

Lynnie tagged me.

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

#1. I cannot take caffeine. It makes me bounce off the walls and drive everyone else up it. One slim can of Nescafe latte is enough to get me giggling and jumping.

#2. I drink, no I chug, water like I'm suffering from dehydration every waking moment.

#3. I sing, loudly and off key, in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, whenever I'm stressed.

#4. Bananas makes me constipate ALOT. And the thing is, I ADORE bananas. What a predicament. It does good to my bowel movements.

#5. I have never watched a single horror flick in my life, and I'm not intending to.

#6. When its pouring buckets, thunders cracking and the winds are howling outside, I love to tuck the mattress just beside my full length window, sunggle up in my quilt, holding a cup of steaming something, watch and laugh at those poor things struggling against the weather outside. I derive great pleasure from this form of people-watching, heavens knows why.


And now, y'all know all my dirty deeps and are probably howling with laughter right now; Rhys, Adri, Shan, Eils and LeRaine shall have the pleasure. Y'all are officially tagged. (: