Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lucky Sevens

Since I was tagged by quite a few to do this, I shall.

7 Random Things About Myself.
1. I am very, very forgetful. I lost my wallet about 5 times and counting. I once left my Harry Potter and The Order Of the Phoenix in the theatre. Need I say more?
2. I love spontaniety, spur-of-the-moment decisions. They make life a little less routine.
3. I never fail to get constipation whenever I consume bananas. Ask my classmates, they should know.
4. I licked a condom before, on a dare. It tasted of mango and felt like slime, which I assumed is spermicide.
5. I get hysterical after consuming caffeine.
6. My name was a mistake made by the man filling up my birth certificate.
7. My mood changes according to my friends'.


7 Things That Scares Me.
1. Horror flicks. I've never watched a single one, and am not planning to, to my friends' consternation.
2. Losing loved ones.
3. Dark roads and lonely alleys at 11pm.
4. Creepy Crawlies.
5. Eating alone. (I would rather starve.)
6. Gruesome grisly bloody brutal scenes.
7. Nightmares that gets me up and gasping.


7 Random Songs Of The Moment.
1. Anastacia - At The Beginning
2. Augustana - Boston
3. Liz Phair - Why Can't I
4. Samantha Ronson - Built This Way
5. Nelly Furtado - Promiscious
6. Haley James Scott - Halo
7. MLTR - 25 mins ( i'm in a sappy mood )


7 Random Thoughts Of The Moment.
1. Its too bloody hot, what the hell is wrong with the weather.
2. I need a good icy shower.
3. My table looks like a wreck
4. I'm going to fail Econs tomorrow.
5. Lisda is going to get it from me tomorrow. ( I was chatting with her and she was trying to annoy the hell out of me and succeeding.)
6. Should I go swim?
7. God bless the soul of the one who invented air-conditioners.


7 Things That I like.
1. Making friends happy
2. Retail Therapy
3. Holidays
4. Tear-jerking romantic flicks
5. All my dears
6. The feeling of being loaded.
7. Pleasant surprises


7 People To Do This.
1. Carolyn
2. Rhys
3. Eileen
4. Weiming
5. Khairyn
6. Rochester
7. You


The weather is a merciless bitch.