Monday, July 10, 2006

You have my love.

I added another candle to the cake yesterday, turning a relatively insignificant seventeen. (Sweet sixteen sounds better and eighteen seems wilder, seventeen is kinda nondescript, somehwhere in between but not there yet. )

But the birthday was fabulous, and its time for me to park my ass on this bitch of a library's chair and give thanks.

Thank You (:

Thanks to Eils, Rui, Swu, KL, Cin, Joyce for the... should i say, mischievous gift. But it is very pretty and I will wear it nontheless. The cheeky fuschia of the garment is gorgeous, and as you know, which girl wouldn't adore pretty lingeries? And yes, I got the message you rascals were trying to tell with that card. Who wouldnt? The word SEX was certainly bold enough. You girls never failed to put a smile on my face, anytime and anyday. I look forward to two more years of sunshine and laughters with you loves around. Thank you for your gifts, and for just remembering. It means more than you will ever know. Hugs&Kisses.

Thanks to Jas, Ren, Ru, Vonnie & Joys for the lovely birthday treat. The food was delicious, but it was your company that made it so wonderful. Jas my dear, i'm really touched to know you came despite the high fever you were nursing, it means the world to me. And though you lied to me initially, but you made it up by coming and surprising me with the cake. Your frienship is priceless. Ru, you searched high and low for something suitable and yes, you got it! Thank you so so much for the gift voucher, how did you know I was pining for something from NewUrbanMale? You guys just know me best, I love the gift. And my love to Jieying, Xinying, Denise, Yvonne, Joyce who contributed to the present. Vonne and Joys, your company was awesome just as it is. REN, my long time buddy, we "supposedly" should've known each other since kindergarden, seeing how we are going to be in the same school for 14 years. Your gift was the icing on the cake, thanks for spending so so so much time and effort on the collage of memories. It must have taken you days and days to finish it. I'm going to frame it and hang it up in my room, proof of our solid friendship. (: It was fabulous catching up with you girls again, the long long chat we had that night was great. It feels so good to be talking to you people again. The words couldnt gush out fast enough and everybody was snatching an opening to yak. I miss that. Promise we will catch up soon. You know you girls are loved by me. (:

Thanks to BestFriend, for almost ruining my birthday intentionally by not calling or contacting me at all until sunday, where you surprised me at the family lunch at Sizzler's. Turns out you've been in cahoots with my mother, planning and plotting to get me. Laughs. Well, I couldnt blame you much can I? When you've made my birthday this year so very special again, ala last year's. It was the BEST, catching up with you after my family left, where we yakked at NYDC till the sun set. We wasted so much at NYDC, didnt we? All that ice cream and all that cake. Well, it was expected, we ordered so much for only two people. I reckoned the waitress wasn't very pleased. But my birthday ended perfectly, with you spending it with me. (: All my love, bestie. You know you're cherished.

Thanks to the four lovable idiots! The four I love the most; Lys, Adri, Ming and Flo. You know you darlings meant the world to me. And your video for me almost made me cry, ( the reason why I didnt is because it would look kind of dumb to shed tears in front of Mr.Bryan ) but whatthehey, you loves almost succeeded in getting me to cry lah. Happy now? Give yourself a pat on the back than. You know you people are why I come to school for. Hanging out with you is always a blast and never boring, the laughter and joy you brought me are infinite. I look forward to graduating together and going NUS together. Thank you so much for the sandals, I didnt know you guys took note than I wanted it! And here I am, a clueless moron, saving up moolahs to buy it together with Ming. Laughs, guess you're on your own, my dear. You people are seriously the SWEETEST and the video is so awesome! Lys my love, it means alot to me that you spent the time and effort to put it together. HUGS. The video is something I will keep forever and watch it when I'm feeling unloved, to remind me what a lucky bitch I am to have you dears in my life. Thank you for your friendship and your love. You know you're treasured beyond words. xoxos.

And a big heartfelt thank you to the people who remembered, and texted/called me in the dead of the night to wish me. I'm touched you guys remembered, as we might be not playing a part in each other lives now, but always know you affected mine in your own special way.



Its another fabulous, marvellous and memorable birthday this year. My 17th would never have been the same without you dears around. Thank you for making it special, forever etched in a corner of my mind and tucked precious in the heart. I love all of you so. (:

XOXOS<33