Monday, July 09, 2007

Princess of the day/ Edited

(This is one entry that I should turn to whenever I start feeling neglected or unloved.)

Because my loveliest friends make 18 such a sweeeeeeet age to live, celebrate and love. To do justice to their love, I'm not going to skimp on the details and try my very best to pen down my thanks and everything else that made my 18th birthday such a banging terrific affair.

THANK YOU to my sevens for Saturday night at Cafe Cartel, roses, the gorgeous heart-shaped poster, endless laughters, shrieking that drew glares from other patrons, the cheesecake that was supposed to be sold out and tolerating my "ok-i-don't-care-the-next-one-sure-funny-one!" lameass jokes and for just making me laugh like never before again.



THANK YOU to my dearest KG, the oldest gang of gal pals I have ever had. With them, I never felt the need to pretend to be someone I'm not, or to say something I don't mean. I love the familiar support and wordless understanding they never fail to provide during the toughest of times. Thank you for the wonderful day at Sentosa, where we are all reaping the painful consequences now, the carefully planned games, the insane entertainment that you girls effortlessly inject, the Warehouse gift card, the birthday cheesecake (again HAHA), the lovely long bus ride home and just all the heart-to-hearts in between.


THANK YOU my favorite people in 23A. I am....rendered speechless by your gift, honestly. I don't know what to say, thank you don't seemed to be enough. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I love that y'all spent so much love and time on it, I love it that you noticed every little inconspicuous quirks and habits of mine and put a little of eveything into the gift, and I am absolutely CRAZY over the DIYed photo album, it made me smiled so hard when I looked at it. Lis, Ryn, Flor and Ming- you make JC life frickin' awesome, y'all are absolutely irreplaceable.


(I know I'm gushing and it's sickening, but OMG I REALLY REALLY DO ADORE THIS SO MUCH!)

(Because we didn't managed to take a photo today, I had to use an old one. )

(And Joyce babe, I think your sexy-butt bubble man is out of this world too! Heheh)

THANK YOU (although I've a good mind not to for the month you put me through) to bestf who intentionally ignored me for an entire month in order to make sure I am properly convinced that she has totally forgotten about my birthday and my existence, and calling up my classmates who happily went along with her ( *coughs*Lisda*coughs*Eileen*coughs*) and finally giving me the shock of my life when I see her standing in my school canteen today, grinning like a fool. Thank you for the gorgeous DIYed collage, the Cedele cupcake, but most of all, finally catching up over dinner with my family and being a proper bestf again. You are the perfect end to a perfect birthday, love.


THANK YOU to the lovely netball girls (and Shaowen) for the Royce bitterdark and card. It was unexpected and such a pleasant afterbirthday surprise. But knowing my disgustingly undisciplined weakness for gourmet dark chocolates, I will probably put on a good 2kils. So thanks and no thanks girls. I do miss our giggly fun and trainings, ya think Clayton will consent for us to participate in Pesta Sukan 07? :D



THANK YOU(or maybe not) to the rest of the Elevens for the insane I'm-not-too-sure-how-many-inches-but-it-looks-scary-as-hell high heels, which I so know I'm going to either fall on my ass trying to walk in them or kill myself walking down the stairs, whichever comes first. Yes, thanks alot girls, y'all secretly hate me right. Pfffah. But seriously, it's gorgeous and I love it!

And of course, not forgetting those who remembered. To those who called/smsed/emailed/wished me in school/blogs, cheers! You played a bit in making this lady's 18th an absolutely fabulous one that she will never forget. They say you should celebrate your 18th with a bang, I never did expected to but it did. I'm the happiest girl today, thanks to all of you dearest loves.

XOXOXO and my heartfelt annoyingly repeated thanks,
18 years old and still kicking! Tze