Thursday, July 05, 2007

In my previous entry I said...

"the last GSS shopping spree on Thursday (I'm going to haul MAJOR ass),"

...which I did, with a passion. I think I ran up a record on Mummy's Visa.

(IT FELT FUCKING FANTASTIC.)

Mom said that the ridiculously extravagant shopping spree today, together with my new contact lenses, is my 18th birthday gift. It is by far, the most awesome, the best one I've ever received. The haul, coupled with a good good GOOD bonding session with motherdearest today makes it perfect. We talked about everything under the sun and everything that isn't. Okay, maybe gossip would've been a better word. Sometimes, I think my mother is a insane, giggly, teenager stuck in a mother's body. Sometimes we sound so alike it scares me.

But all in all, I DID hauled major ass, and somemore. The afterglow is still tingling, I swear. (:

(Funny how so many people I know happened to be in town today and Orchard Road is apparently big enough that we did not bump into each other at all. )

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERELDA!


<3!