Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bite me

It was the college Sports Day yesterday.


1.The Aquila house lost spectacularly.

2.I am thoroughly disgusted by our unworthily titled house captain and her appalling lack of responsibility...among other things.

3.Kahlai ran like a hero, did you a favor by running in the Past Vs Present relay although she was fucking exhausted and YOU (YES YOU BITCH) intentionally left out her name in your gushes of thanks. And don't even get me started on the issue with Lis. You sicken me, really.

4.Khairyn and Cindy secretly made my day during the Tug-of-War.

5.The highlight of the entire shindig was the inter-house cheer-leading competition.


The merciless weather and constant hollering left me with a high fever and a terrible throat now. I've been comatose for the better parts of today and only managed to drag my fat ass up now to dash off this entry due to the compelling urge to declare my despise for that woman.

P.S GP Prelim was, within an inch of doubt, screwed beyond compare.