Friday, March 30, 2007

Wanna Ride


I tried to be clever and took a swing at Livejournal. But yeah, you get the picture, there's a reason why you still see me here. Techno whiz kid, I am not. The weekend is thankfully here. Two short days and an unreasonable heap of assignments, oh joy.

(Shout out to Bestie for clearing her major papers to proceed on with her second semester. Way to go, babe! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.)

The weather is hell on my throat, it's getting worse with every swallow. It's been a chemistry day and now my head is spinning with funny little shapes and the letter C and H. I think I'm quite deprived of Zs, so adieu for now, larlings.

Anyway, updates now will look more and more abrupt, so I beg your intellectual pardon. The essays I have to write is weaning me of all my vocabulary creativity.
.
.
.
.
ELLA SE LUCE POR QUE LA VEA

EAH EAH EAH,
SE MENEA SE MENEA,
BAILANDO TE RODEA!

This is the song that has been given a free rein round my head right now, pfffft. I swear I'm bleeping haunted by the addictive beat of the song.

Alright alright I'm off.