Friday, March 23, 2007

Kill the Karma

All it takes are a few of your oldest girlfriends, steaming espresso and cheesecakes, the wrenchingly familiar warmth from them to seek refuge from the torrent of evening rain, to end a fucked up day with a smile. Thanks girls.

I'm having a crisis of the heart lately, and I am utterly disgusted with myself. Rational thinking seem to escape me and acting on impulses brought near-catastrophic results. (Fine, I am exaggerating but still!) But it's all over and behind me now, and its going to stay there. My mind is a dangerous place, I swear. It shouldn't be without supervision.

After all that I've seen and heard this week, nothing seem to surprise me anymore. Just through your words and hers and his and everyone else's', my jaded points just went up a few notches. Things I've never knew, from people I thought I knew. Rose tinted glasses, my ass. The lady's views on many things took a drastically sharp turn, and you realize how you've been protected by your own naivety from the pragmatism of love and it's implications.

The world's a crazy crazy place, and we are all caught up in its screaming whirlwind ride. Hang on tight, it's going to be a rough and bumpy one. Want a hitch?