Monday, October 16, 2006

This is the 123rd post...

and when I'm up for the 456th post, I'll let you know.

We started out with the intention to meet up for breakfast at Coffee Bean's and heading for school after that. But Eils, was outstandingly late for about an hour and half (Clap for her, please) and by the time she cabbed down, it was already 9. Impulse is a dangerous little thing, it led us to get tickets for 1045's John Tucker Must Die. But every cent of that 7bucks spent was bloody worth it, not only because the movie was my kind of flick, crammed full of uber itchiness, fluffy romances and beautiful people, but the movie theatre had a grand total of three viewers; us. Put three giggling girls into an empty theatre with a gorgeous lead actor, it doesn't take much to guess what will ensue, does it. I will tell you the answer, but my throat still hurts from all the screaming.

The flick left us all swooning and sighing, and Eils had to rush back to school to meet up her PW mates. The transition was a tad blurry, I had no idea how it happened, but somehow Flor and me met up with Lissie (silly girl ditched us in the morning because she overslept and ended up moaning about nobody is going to watch John Tucker with her anymore) to work out at Yishun's gym. I have never been in a public gym before and it was an experience, with people milling around and sour-faced instructors glaring surly at you as if you were about to lug the treadmill and run. But it was overall fun, because of the company. Working out with friends is definitely better than working alone.

So now I'm back home, wiped from the day's shimgles and my folks thought I had an exhausting day in school. Tsk, I hope my conscience would not eat me up alive. Anyhoots, back to school tomorrow and ProjectWork is ready to screw me in the ass all over again.

Good Night, people.