Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Adri

The princess is finally seventeen. She with her wisecracks and megawatt smile. She with the silliest expressions and endless energy. The girl always seemed to know exactly when I'm not at my best, and never failed to cheer me up in some way. Love the times at Cafe Galilee, Pizza Hut and Banquet. Life in IJ is never as much fun without you around, sunshine. You're my one and only Khairyn Adriana, and always will be. You can never imagine how many times I asked myself what would have happened if you did not transfer back here. Life would be different and certainly not as fabulous. Happy happy 17th, darling.

I hope you enjoyed the surprise today, the cupcakes and the dinner. Although because of Lissie, Flora and I had to wander like foolish tourists around the blocks trying to find the bloody place to collect the cupcakes. But tt was the usual madness to be around you nuts. The times with you four dears are intoxicating and addictive, it got me hooked and wanting more. So get your act together, people, and GEL! Laughs.

P.S I'm PMSy right now. Not in the mood to talk much. Good night, readers.