Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The low down

Let's take this step by step.

You don't leave a friendly tag at somebody's blog and proceed to thrash his entry on your own blog. It doesn't make sense. I could diassociate your actions shred by miserable shred if i wanted to, and you will, no doubt, look like a pre-school kindergardener with oats for brains. But no, I want to be on Santa's good list this year and will refrain from completely humiliating you via this wonderful thing we call the internet.

But still.

Here's the wisest advice anyone is going to give you, so listen up hon.

Before ripping your classmate's reputation to shreds on your blog, pause and look in the mirror. Regarding the first incident you wrote about, I can't really comment much since I wasn't there and didn't know what happened until they told me. (By the way, that's an advice if you don't know shit, and gotten your information through the grapevine: STUFF IT.) Regarding the second, yes I concede that the guy was a jerk about the whole thing, but pray tell, from the very start till the end, which microscopic part has it got to do with you?

Before the whole saga, weren't you as sweet as sugar to him? You leave little notes on his tagboard, all sunshine and smiles. But because he was embroiled in a conflict with his PW group and yes it was his fault, you decided to detest him? And your justifications for your disdain for him? Laughable. Because you HEARD he feeds guys, because his blog is pink. Yes when your reasons are written here, they look so foolish and petty, dont they? If you need an excuse to bitch about him, at least find plausible ones please.

Sometimes it's for the better if you step back and take a look at yourself first before deprecating others. Get off that self-righteous throne you're on and ask yourself, am I in the position to be reprimanding others right now?

Life's full of hypocrisy and lies. Everybody is a hypocrite, you will have to be to sustain in this society. But sometimes, some people cross the threshold and things just turn plain ugly. Know your limits dear girl, before you trap yourself in your tangle of double-sided opinions.

I know you're going to read this, and you are probably either trembling with anger or crying by now, and yes, you will think I'm the ultimate biatch. But you should be very clear by now that my opinion of you have changed since the first three months. I think my indifference towards was quite obvious. Yeapp you're probably thinking of a snappy comeback for this entry for your blog and who knows? You might blacklist me because my blog has dots or something.

But quoting from Rhys,
The more you throw things at me, the harder I'll fling it back at you. At the end of the day, the one feeling like an idiot won't be me. Wake up, think about it. Call me when you're sober.

Another controversial entry, let the proverbial shit hit the fan. It's another open can of worms all over again.