Sunday, August 20, 2006

One of those

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
And there you have it.
----------------------------------
How am I feeling today? Wild Thing - Van Halen (Not particularly, actually. I feel frumpy)

Will I get far in life? Gifts And Curses - Yellowcard

How do my friends see me? My Paper Heart - All American Rejects ( Am I really? )

Where will I get married? Landing In London - 3 Doors Down ( WELL WELL WELL. )

What is my best friend's theme song? I Think We're Alone Now - The Click 5 ( Well, we DO have very little time to get together...)

What is the story of my life? Gimme That (Los Rompe Discotekas) - Chris Brown Feat hector El father

What is/was high school like? Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of the Year - Fallour Boy ( Now this is getting a bit eerie. The itunes seems to be answering the question. And i guess its really either one or the other. Thankfully, its not the former. )

How can I get ahead in life? Poster Girl - Backstreet Boys

What is the best thing about me? Lala - Ashlee Simpson ( I certainly hope the answer does not refer to the lyrics of this song.)

What is today going to be like? Because Of You - kelly Clarkson

What is in store for this weekend? Our Lives - The Calling ( Well, that was very helpful.)

What song describes my parent(s)? Life Of A Salesman - Yellowcard (Thats sad.)

To describe my grandparents? Its Like that - Mariah Carey Feat JD. & Fatman Scoop

How is my life going? Get Up - Ciara Feat Chamillionaire ( I'm not THAT lazy..)

How does the world see me? Right Where You Want Me - Jesse Mccartney (Laughs.)

Will I have a happy life? Somewhere only we know - Keane

What do my friends really think of me? I promise - Stacie Orrico ( eh? )

Do people secretly lust after me? Crazy - Simple Plan ( Well THAT certainly lifted my ego heaps. )

How can I make myself happy? Obviously - Mcfly

What should I do with my life? Mixtape - Butch Walker

Will I ever have children? Whenever, Wherever - Shakira ( You know that really DOESNT SOUND GOOD. o_0 )

I had fun, laughing at some of the most ridiculous answers, and some almost creepily true answers. Try it. (: