Sunday, August 06, 2006

Airing my dirty linens.

I realised I've forgotten that tale-dujour is public and my dirty linens are for the world to see, which is not necessarily a good thing because some people which I cannot stomach actually frequents my blog and will be able to read into my personal life. Of course not much of it is truly personal, it was only the previous entry which gave you a glimpse of my emotions, which is not something i'm truly comfortable with. After all, a girl has to retain some of her mystery. (:

But sooner or later, when I realise I need to expose more of me into tale-dujour, I might have to set a password lock in place. But the mere thought of doing that and informing the necessary people of the password just wears me out. So its really down to either no more personal posts, or more but less readership. And right now, I realised I don't care much of how many people actually reads this thing. It has become more of a tissue/punching bag/diary for me recently. And judging from the way things are going, if I dont vent, I doubt I would be able to retain any sense of sanity.

And really, there are just SOME despicable people whom I have zero tolerance for. And it makes me want to hurl knowing that THEY were able to look into the more vulnerable side of me. The mere thought was thoroughly sickening. Urghs. Lys, you should know to whom I'm referring to. Imagine that obnoxious demeanour and bloody insolent smile. The very epitome of annoying, the very definition of "qian-bian"(smack-worthy). And i shall not elaborate more, because you-know-who might be reading this at this very moment. (:

So people, look out for screen lock anytime soon. If I like you, you will get the password. Toodles for now, darling.