Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Honey, does my penis look small in this jeans?

Headline in today's The Strait Times :
"JC Student Kills Himself, Convinced His Private Parts Were Too Small."

Now I could think of a millions reasons why I might jump off the roof of a building.

1. My parents decided to film a sex video and post it up on the internet.
2. I walked around in pink and called myself kimiko or xiaojenny.
3. My brother flashed himself at a guy I might have taken a fancy in.
4. I have AIDs. ( I mean really, I dont see the point in living to the fullest when you have to be deathly afraid of catching a common cold. )
5. Singapore decided that its time we go into war with some random country.
6. Some random country decided its time to go into war with us.
7. The day I start to listen to techno.
8. Cannibalism becomes a trend.
9. The school decided we should all wear plaid pinafores with knee lenght socks.
10. When I get to go to heaven if i jump off the roof a building.

But no, this guy, who was studying at a top junior college, a member of the school volleyball team, who was doing well enough to take special papers, has a loving family and girlfriend decided to take his own life because he thinks his damned penis is too damned small for his ego. AFTER the doctor had verified that his sexual organ is indeed normal sized, alive and kicking.

Some people really deserve a good shaking, even after their deaths.



Afterthought.
Maybe his volleyball shorts were too tight around the balls... those volleyball tights are really ridiculously tight anyway... hmmmm...