Monday, July 11, 2005

memories.

it was this one day of every year, everyone of us anticipates.

thanks t all of you, my sweet sixteenth is unforgettable.


08.07.06
i ditched the last two chemistry practical and napped in the sick bay. rejuventaing, i say. (:
rush down t causeway pt with shahril & qz. pris, joyce, denise, john & eugene were alr there. initially, we wanted t catch a lot like love, but turns out we were too late. ): so we bot tickets for the fantastic four instead. the movie was great, i laughed myself sick. (: yeapps, sounding like a fucking hyena. anw, met up with weiping & samson. the sweeties surprised me with a swensen's ice-cream cake. yes, i was fucking trying not t shed any tears, in danger of looking like a total bimbo. so these lil angels decided t grow horns and smear me upside down with whipped cream. oh Lord, it was all over me! pris went trigger happy and snap a couple of shots of me looking like fucking santa claus with his beard in the wrong places. (: it then morphed into a full fledged whip cream war, between me eugene weiping & pris. roars- washing my face helps so little. IT STINKS. but being the maganimous person i am. i forgave them (:
said our goodbyes, shahril& qz had trng, while eugene & der had t get home. Me, pris, joyce, weiping met up with justin, ben and jeenson at Sun plaza t watch Inital D. SWOONS. racing plus hunks do make an attractive appeal, i so fucking swear. muhahahah. after the movie it was late, and being the sweeties guys they were, jeenson, justin and ben sent me t my doorstep. awww, sint that touching.

09.07.89
met up with mel & ying at the station as we headed down t town. carolyn, han, ling & tong were already there. they gave me so many of these food! and a ripcurl bottle. yes yes YES, i love drinking, CAN? muahahah. ate swensens, sadly, the baked rice slipped in standard. the sweethearts then order for me this firehouse and started singing , no, HOLLARING the birthday song for everyone from orchard to pasir ris t hear. (: went t snap a couple of prints. and walked around. unfortunately i have t get home by 5:30 so everyone split early.

being so dead shagged, i jst dragged my feet to the social lounge, where my family planned a lil gathering to celebrate my birthday. all the adults were like singing and chatting, while the youngs uns were running around and screaming while i idled the time away in one corner, when SUDDENLY, this group of nuts( pris, joyce, der, waiming & wenwei) burst into the room with this huge HUGE apple strudel, and started singing happy birthday. Dear lord, imagine how shocked i was ! i could barely utter a peep. Saying i was touched would be a fucking understatement. I was THIS close t tears. OHMYGOD. its times like this, you feel so blessed, to have so many friends caring for you, planning for you. At that moment, i made peace with the screwed up world. (: we played and slacked till 10 plus close to 11. yeapps, these sweeties then pushed me into the pool, and ran away, laughing like fucking clowns.


this sixteenth birthday will be etched into my ming forver, tucked away in a special corner, only to be taken out t be savoured at rare times. I <33 all of you so much, words are useless. This Sweet Sixteenth is indeed so sweet, so precious to me.



<33s to those who texted me birthday greetings. be it midnight, morning, noon or even night.
at least you remembered. (:
(by timing) : shahril, jiayi, eugene, kahying, yvonne, jeenson, norvin, benjamin, qiaozhen, gekting, michelle, carolyn, xinying,tong, faris, john, rahila, joyce, samantha, jiayi AGAIN (:, xiaowei, yuting, vivien, jieying, christina, raymond, karen, geraldine, wenwei, waiming, carol, mel.C, jolinna.
I ADORE YOU ALL!


being so excited and blissful, i apologize for the way this post was written. so totally no standard, i know. (: