Wednesday, July 13, 2005

being the lovely lovely person i am, i shall write another "normal" entry for qiaozhen's sake.
(:

t the two of you-

if you have really resolved all your misunderstandings & differences, then it makes me so happy t tell you that you all have made one of my sweet sixteenth wishes come true. (:

honest ;

(:


ughs, i feel sick. must be the cadbury diary milk i wolfed down tday.

SEE LA, SHAHRIL & QZ, NEVER STOP ME FROM BUYING. NOW IM NURSING A FUCKING FEVER. ALL YOU PEOPLE'S FAULT LA. SPOIL ME ROTTEN. (:

but i still love you both (:
<33s


JIAYI : MUG HARD! <33 shall be here, rooting you on, doll. (:




psssst : is this "normal" enough? (;

because of all of you who cant understand my posts, my use of vocab now stinks t high heaven. pouts- ):

hurry, feel sorry for me.
i do adore t be pampered. (: