Monday, June 13, 2005

nuts.

im a happy fuck today. met up with pris, joyce, andrew & waiming and headed t bugis. pigged out at The Terre.
bakedrice&sirloinsteak&casearsalad&everythingelse.
its enough to make a prissy nun drool.
we went trigger happy & snap a couple of prints. i ve got to admit they turned out pretty well, it was the first time that my face didnt look like a fugly bitch.
headed down to indoor stadium jst in time for the PCK musical. it was a total bore. lucky for us, we only blew 20 smackeroos for a 55bucks seat. Thank Lord for cheap bargains.
we cabbed down to bugis again & window shopped, strapped for cash. had mos with pricilla & we bitched everything upside down, it was eight forty when we took the train back. justin msged me t meet up so headed t causeway pt, only t find that silly boy wasting his money on toy cars. he walked me to the busstop& waited with me. sweet lil boy, aint he.

anw, im wiped out to the very last limb. boned tired & weary. retiring to my slumber land now, dont you look for me. (:

toodles. ( i hate the way i wrote today. hor-fucking-rible )