Monday, June 27, 2005

The horse carriage came by once again whilst she was having her usual dose of black tea at midday. Timely, somfort and warmth, much of what Doll's heart seek.

She gave the balck horse a pat as it nodded in reply, and hopped on to the carriage as it ventured out into the wilderness, into a whole new perspective.

It came to a land filled with gold and rubies, as a king lifted the curtain drawn over the window of the carriage, "follow me, for I have all the riches and glory no other man can give"/ the kingsaid. "These are of no use to me",Doll said in reply. And away the carriage went.

It came to a land filled with sacred manuscripts, as holy man lifted the curtains over the window of the carriage. "Follow me, for i have all the knowledge of the spiritual world for your soul to feast.",the holyman said. 'These are of no interest to me.",Doll said in reply. And away the carriage went.

It came to a land filled with hearts and cupids, as lover lifted the curtains over the window of the carriage."Follow me, for i have an eternity of love for your heart to be filled with bliss.",Doll said in reply. And away the carriage went.

Finally it came to a land filled with familiar things, as a brother lifted the curtains drawn over the window of the carriage."Follow me, for home is where the heart is." , he said. " These means the world to me.", Doll said in reply. And there the carriage stayed.


P.S Happy happy birthday to My Mom & Tong tmr. (: