Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Aftermath


THANK YOU (:
to the surpisingly large number of brave souls who gave the test an honest shot. It doesn't matter whether you've gotten a 40 or a 100, I'm not going to discard you as a friend just because you didn't make the passing grade so please stop chewing my ass off regarding the 'How-The-Hell-Am-I-Supposed-To-Know-The-Color-Of-Your-Room-When
-I-Didn't-Even-Go-To-Your-House' issue pretty please?

But I have to say, I'm admittedly both pleasantly surprised and proud of Lisda and WeiMing for your high scores. Bangin' job, both of you. It's a waste that the only time you guys drop by my place, the wall was indeed lavender. But it got repainted at the end of last year, so that's too bad. Don't grumble about that 10 marks anymore Lis, you've always liked 9 better anyway. (: And Ming, much as you like to perceive me as a sexually-obsessed maniac, there are other things that I am hooked on that isn't carnal. (HAHA)

(Shaowen, I know you got full marks but you did humbly admit that you didn't know the answers to 3 of the questions and that luck got you through! Haha but nevertheless, well done!At least you got 7 right, which is more that what most of the rest can rightfully claim. Heh.)

But any any any way! It's still a terrific job, all of you. Regardless of the 20s, 30s, 40s and so on, your low score might just be the perfect excuse to meet up more often anyhow! :D