Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Need Skinny Jeans



Friendly match against ACS (Itnl) on Monday, and I have this ridiculous but nonetheless genuine fear that their whole team is teeming with towering, big boned Xena-lookalikes who devour players like me for breakfast. Oh get a grip, why don't I.

Tournament dates for competitive sports are looming closer and closer, and the pressure is intensifying with each passing day. The tension seem to have permeated the entire school, with hockey, basketball and netball tournaments being held over the next two weeks or so. Planning to skip lessons to provide vocal support for Ryn during one of her hockey matches and for KL and Cin during one of their basketball matches. I know I know, disgraceful Block test results and I still subject myself to truancy, but hey, it's the last year to compete in tournaments for everyone. After this, there won't be any 'nextyears' or 'nexttimes'. Cost-benefit analysis and all that shit, I figured I could afford to miss out on a few lessons.

And on an utterly random note, free Ben&Jerry ice cream cone at their outlets for everyone next Tuesday, for those who don't know. They are commemorating something or another, I'm not sure what though, but whatthehey, you know that is not what's important anyway.

Enough already, I need to pee badly.
Tata!

(I know pleading exhaustion is not a valid excuse not to send Ril off on his year long course trip around the States yesterday. It's a bit incredulous to think I won't be hearing his colorful speech and feeling his rock steady presence for an entire year. I'm sorry that I wasn't there yesterday, bro, at whichever port you will be reading this right now. Have fun, stay safe and miss us.)