Friday, September 22, 2006

O Woe is me!

Taken from Eils,

"parents don't understand PW
especially when you tell them, you have to do much for PW..."

Never has a truer line been said. Sentiment shared completely, Eils. This might be due to the fact that I'm up now at 4 plus in the morning, trying to edit my group's written report, and that I am hungry cranky and cold. To top it off, I'm ill and it feels like mad stampede is running through my head. And all my mother could come up with is,

"Siao, do project also need to do until so late, waste my electicity. Project only ma, not like its your exams."

Mothers render you speechless sometimes.

I would've argued with her, but that would only waste my time and this bitch of a report needs to be submitted about five hours from now. And seeing how she is my mother, I would never have won my argument anyway. What's the point?

Enough said, back to work.