Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm rather lazy for wordy recounts, so here goes my weekend in absolute conciseness:


Jasmin's 18th = Rooftop dining + brooding waiter + warm clammy heat + too much awfullychocolate cake + helium balloons + laughing ourselves sick + kick-ass ambiance + the same familiar love.

Happy birthday, lovely.

Saturday dinner with Bestf at Brecko's, HollandV and ended up at 2am Dessert Bar where I got to know new fascinating people.

You know it meant a lot that you bothered to meet me up so you can tell me about you-know-what!
xoxo!

So it was HollandV two consecutive days for the final dose of ultimate undeserved self-indulgence before this last month of intensive examination preparations. Chemistry tuition today had my tutor sweating over a single Organic Chemistry question for an hour. It sort of gives you a new perspective on how you might crash, burn and die in the actual exam, so thanks, I really needed that cheerful thought to keep me going this last lap.

In Joyce's words, "Get the TZE on yo!"


Because everything changes, but its such a pity to fall out now, after so many things that we've gone through together, I thought we were made of stronger stuff. But life knocks you around sometimes, and you find yourself with unexpected circumstances and people. Whatever it is, hopefully we can thrash it out after As, because I said it before, y'all made it real for me the past one plus year, let it not end this way.