Friday, May 05, 2006

Rubbish looks like this

I'm at loss.

I glanced around for inspiration. Thought hard about what could be interesting. Stare for hours at the infuriating glowing screen.

But I couldnt think of anything to blog about. Im sorry, I have failed you readers. Despite everything else, there IS an unwritten standard and protocol I would have to follow writing tale-dujour.

And it's getting harder and harder to write.

My mind feels blank. They call it the writer's block. And its an utterly despressing feeling. Right now, it feels more like the writer's 1000foot tall barricade.

Im labouriously pecking out each and every letter right now. This is a trying task.


Im in need of a brief hiatus. The noose on my neck is getting too tight.

Im sorry. But when the intangible finally comes to me, I shall write again. Do frequent here.

tale-dujour is far from over.