Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blossomed

Initially, I detested IJ.
I fretted everyday about going to school, and schemed to get out of it.

But life has a way of turning eveything on you.

Now I can sing like a duck and dance like a cow, in front of my beloved o623A.
You guys remember my signature song? HAHA. Eileen loves to hear it, Lisda runs away from it. My dears, Val & Hui crack up eveyime I started to warble.

It was the simple things that you remember.

Hui packing my bag for me when Im in the toilet. Getting icecream and cookies together. Booking the "chalet" and going insane inside. Dancing in the toilet with Val. Scaring the toilet auntie with our antics. Dancing EVERYWHERE with Val. Stealing leaves and feeding them to Hui. Us singing all the way to CWP.


Valerie, Meihui.
My crazy kakis. HAHA, we are always on high everyday, everytime. Be it over a centipede, my laughter, the poor trees Hui abused, or Val's AWFUL STUPID EXPRESSION. I love the way Val can sing right along with me, christmas songs, indian songs or whatsoever. I love how we always crack Hui up.

Valerie, MeiHui, PeiShan.
MY FAMILY! Haha, Peishan my lovely daughter, Valerie my unfaithful husband and Meihui our household domestic pet. WAHAH. Lets go crazy soon again alright?

Kim, XueLi, Eileen, Peiyu, Lisda, Kairyn and everyone else. Love to you too.

I dont love IJ. But I certainly adore you people and the rest of 0623A. I really hope we can get together after the first three months. I really do. (: