Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finito.

*Releases great big pent up gush of air.

ITS OVER OVER O-V OVERRRR!
(prances around)

Its only expected for me to get so breathlessly excited.
After all, it isn't everyday you can finally say,

"MOM? GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK OKAY?
MY Os IS OVER. OVER ALRIGHT? TECHNICALLY FROM NOW ON, YOU CANNOT ASK ME TO HIT MY BOOKS. BECAUSE I HAVE NO BOOKS TO ACTUALLY "HIT".
I KNOW THAT MINE HAVING NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT FOT MINDLESS IDLING FOR DAYS ON END IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES , BUT FRANKLY I DON"T GIVE A SHIT."

"HAH."

*sticks out tongue triumphantly.


Obviously, nothing good ever last. So I can only smirk for so long until the days the results are announced. My mom would be itching to get her two cents in then. ( told you to study already right! see! look at your results! dont say I never tell you arh! see la! play play play! you have no one to blame but yourself! )


But for now,she would just have to keep everything in. Hah.

WOOOTS. O LEVELS IS OVERRRR!
*resumes prancing.