Friday, September 23, 2005

When you try to get everything that belongs to stay with you, it just ends up drifting even further away.

Like an endlessy frustrating Venn disgram, my circle of friends will never intercept. I'm so exhausted, fatigue is eating me from the inside. In the process of trying to stay with everyone, inevitably, you tend to neglect.

It so tiring, so tiring i dont even feel like writing in perfect English, and use complicated words and analogies to mess up with what i really wanted to say in the first place.

GUYS, im pleading with you. Im seriously really tired. I am. I cant take this anymore. I always wonder, carolyn, how did you prefected this precarious balancing act? With so many friends?

I screwed up with the friends i started Sec3 with. The people whom i opted to 37 for.
I screwed up with jiayi.
I screwed up with the seven girls. somehow or another, I did.
I screwed up with pris and everyone else.

I screwed everything that was once precious and dear to me.

In a word, Im screwed.
Somehow, i reckoned Lord is hinting that something ought to be done.

Im so tired, really so tired.
Sighs.


( Happy Birthday, yvonne. )