Saturday, May 21, 2005

struck speechless.

dislike&prejudice is handed out like fucking free flyers recently.

lets be realistic here.

I love twoeight. Lord knows how much i treasure them, i love them like nutfucks. But the reel of life dont pause till the credits roll. I cant always keep hanging my heart on the sleeve of my former FANTASTIC class. Reminiscing about the past& drown in my wistfulness, it just isnt done. One has to move on, not idle at a chronicle of your life that has been alr dusted over with a new year, new bonds&new great friendships.

No, im not saying i frigging love the sixers so much more then the 2/8s. No, thats beside the point. Granted, the sixers are a breathe of fresh rejuvenating air. I made so many great friends there. Life doesnt revolve around 28 only. Look, pricilla is a one of the greatest friend i ve ever known. Do you think i would have been friends with her if i dwell&mope about the past? How bout michelle, shahril(s), qz, waiming, yvonne & so much more ? They are bleeding terrific people, beautiful individuals who made my life so much brighter& so much more meaningful ?


Yes,years of being a twoeight-ian is one of the most significant memory in my life. Friendships made there can never and will never be replaced. They are locked in a treasure box tucked away at a special place in my heart, taken out, to savour the beautiful memories . memories are good, but not when you re over-obsessed with it.


Encapsulated in your memories, you can never face the present now.


I love my two classes dearly. I can only praise the Lord for blessing my secondary years with two fantastic class.